Benefits of Membership
The SCCC is a private, non-for profit membership association founded in 1965. Some of our members represent the most influential companies in the world of business, like Ericsson, Tetra Pak, Alfa Laval, SKF, Sandvik, IKEA, Atlas Copco & Dynapac to mention a few.
We provide real value to businesses, executives, professionals and students – and have fun doing it!
These benefits are being updated.
There are four tiers of membership in the
Swedish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce:
All members receive the following benefits:
Promote your business
- Be featured in the SCCC Monthly Newsletter new members showcase (max 50 lines);
- Get listed on the New Member web page for one year;
- Be included in the Online Membership Directory (name, company name, and contact information);
- Get introduced: new members are presented to the larger group (and guests) by SCCC Ambassadors at meetings and events;
- Offer discounts on your products and services to other SCCC members.
Connect with others through the Chamber Networking Events:Make valuable contacts online and in person through private, member-only groups and through SCCC Chamber Events. Also: sponsor an event and get your business highlighted in advance and at the event in our newsletters, on the website, and in our invitations
- Annual Events
- SCCC Crayfish Party, August
- Nordic Consular Golf Cup, September
- SCCC Lucia Festival, December
- ( Reservation for changes)
- Quarterly Events
- Quarterly breakfast meetings (featuring 1 Member speaker spot, plus 1 new member highlighted)
- Quarterly expert speaker seminar luncheons
- Wallstreet Series, A Nordic Collaboration
Receive Exclusive Discounts*:Your membership number gets you exclusive discounts, both member-to-member (see above) and with external organizations.
- Discounts on products and services offered by other SCCC members (see carousel above);
- Hotel discounts
- Discounted rates for advertising in The Swedish Press
Attend Partner EventsBeing a member of SCCC allows you to connect with all European Chambers of Commerce in Toronto through EUCOCIT. If you market abroad, this will help you connect with a market of almost HALF a BILLION PEOPLE, in 27 Countries.
- Attend Nordic Chambers and EUCOCIT events, by reservation.
- Receive invitations to all EU Chamber Members Events and EUCOCIT sponsored events.
- Access events surrounding CETA negotiations and other VIP meetings with Ministers and heads of business from Canada and EU.
Additional promotional options (subject to availability)Here are additional services you can purchase to enhance your membership level:
- Front page individual banner ad for on our Website $150/month
- Post your news or press releases on our Website $150/month
- Post your news or press releases in our Newsletter $100/month
- Post a notice on our Notice Board $ 50/month
- Group Health & Dental plan Depends on size of company (particularly beneficial to medium and small sized enterprises)