If you were not in attendace at our annual Lucia Luncheon, you likely missed receiving a copy of our Jubilee Booklet. The Booklet is a 36 page full-colour piece, celebrating 50 years of Chamber history along with highlights of Swedish culture and contributions.
Our Golden Jubilee booklet was produced through the hard work and gracious oversight of Ann Marie MacDougall (LeaderBoom) with support from Alexandra Barak (Sasha’s Mind Marketing Communications), and with loving attention from our internal team of Marie Larsson and Gisela McKay.
Graphic design and printing services were provided by the team at C.J. Graphics, a member of the Chamber. You can find out more about their services at: cjgraphics.com
Table of Contents:
- Greetings From Public Officials and Dignitaries
- The Chamber
- SCCC Board of Directors 2015
- Meet Our Members
- History of the Chamber
- List of Chamber Chairs 1965 – 2015
- Embassy Interviews
- 10 Swedish Innovations
- The Nobel Prize
- Economic Outlook: Sweden and Canada
- Article: Alfa Laval
- Interesting Facts About Sweden
- Article: The Great Swedish Hockey Migration
- SCCC Wide Range of Events and Activities
- A View to the Future
We hope you enjoy our Jubilee Booklet as much as we enjoyed putting it together!