Corporate Traveller benefits from the strong global presence, established industry relations and world-wide recognition of the Flight Centre brand with a global network of more than 16,000 front line staff, across 78 countries and more than 30 corporate and wholesale brands.
Organizations that opt for web bookings forgo the value-added benefits that can only be driven by holistic travel management. On average, organizations that do not partner with a professional travel manager spend 24% more on annual travel budgets than organizations that do. Is your business at a major disadvantage?
In just the few short minutes required to become better acquainted with your current business travel, Corporate Traveller will open up a world of convenience, savings and efficiencies for your organization.
Member to Member benefits
As a current business member of the SCCC , Corporate Traveller will waive the associated booking fee on your first three business travel bookings in addition to Corporate Traveller’s long list of benefits including:
- Dedicated person to person Travel Management
- Immediate Response Policy
- 24/7 emergency travel assistance from anywhere in the world
- Fully customized monthly reporting
- An all-inclusive one flat rate booking fee structure – no charge for changes, hotel or car reservations
- No contracts
- Turnkey service for group booking and conference needs
- Assistance with personal leisure travel
With no contracts or start up fees, we do business on a handshake. Why not bring an expert on board?
For more information please contact me directly or visit www.corporatetraveller.ca
Andy Carlson | Business Development Manager | Corporate Traveller
1 Dundas St. West, Suite 200 | Toronto, ON M5G 1Z3 | Ph: (416) 998-7845| Fax: (416) 921-8040