Until August 31, 2012
Become a New Member during our Summer drive and save 10% off your membership fees!
This is your chance to win great prizes in addition to joining a thriving business community with great networking opportunities, information sharing, and fun events.
The SCCC is a private, non-for profit membership association founded in 1965. Some of our members represent the most influential companies in the world of business, like Ericsson, Tetra Pak, Alfa Laval, SKF, Sandvik, IKEA, Atlas Copco to mention a few.
We provide real value to businesses, executives, professionals and students – and have fun doing it!
Connect with others through the Chamber Networking Events and more:
- Be featured in the SCCC Monthly Newsletter new members showcase (max 50 lines);
- Get listed on the New Member web page for one year;
- Be included in the Online Membership Directory (name, company name, and contact information);
- Get introduced: new members are presented to the larger group (and guests) by SCCC Ambassadors at meetings and events;
- Offer discounts on your products and services to other SCCC members.
Make valuable contacts online and in person through private, member-only groups and through SCCC Chamber Events.
Join the SCCC before August 31 and your name will automatically be entered into our draw for great prizes including:
- two tickets to the Lucia festivities November 30th each time you refer a new member.
- one of two sets of 4 tickets to see the Toronto Blue Jays, along with other great prizes (visit the blog for the most up-to-date listing).
There are four tiers of membership in the Swedish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce. Click category name to see more information, but remember to return to this page to get your 10% new member discount.