Membership & Info
The SCCC is a private, non-for profit membership association founded in 1965. Some of our members represent the most influential companies in the world of business, like Ericsson, TetraPak, Alfa Laval, SKF, SANDVIK, IKEA, Volvo Car Canada Ltd, to mention a few.
We seek to provide real value to businesses, executives, professionals and students and have fun doing it!
Being a member has its benefits
Connect with the top business intelligence
- Network with the best
- Increase your influence
- Raise your companies recognition
- Have exclusive access
- Membership Exclusive Discounts
- Invitations to all EU Chamber Members Events and EUCCAN sponsored events.
- Annual SCCC and Nordic Chamber events, by reservation.
- SCCC Chamber Events program for networking, seminars social interaction, cultural highlights
- Member Directory listing
- Special New member promotion on our website
(Ask your accountant if your membership fee might be an eligible business expense)
People also ask
All memberships are prorated for a year but talk to us regarding discounts on two and three year’s commitments.