- About Us
- Updates & News
“Originating from the Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area and the Hydraulic Attachment Tools division of Atlas Copco, Epiroc was formed to be a stronger ally for you. By building on proven expertise and performance with the same people and a bold new drive to make what’s good even better.
Just like our name ‘Epiroc’ says, we want to be on top of things. Epiroc means “at or on rock,” coming from Greek and Latin roots. It reflects our core business, our proximity to customers and the strength of our partnerships.”
Read more here: https://www.epiroc.com/en-ca
Mallory Gordon Management manages the North American Operations of Swedish companies representing Hultdins, Indexator, and Rototilt products.
They are the world leaders in attachment products and accessories for the construction, forestry, and other heavy equipment industries. Click here for their website
Secure State Cyber has been specializing in information and cyber security since 2005.
“We provide comprehensive solutions for information and cybersecurity as well as individual services. We also have training, ready-made or tailored, digital or on-site, where we deliver the latest knowledge based on our experience in the field.” Click here for their website
2018 DI GASELL – SECURE STATE CYBER
24 OKT 2018
We are pleased to announce that Secure State Cyber has been named a Di Gasell by the Swedish financial daily newspaper, Dagens Industri. Di Gasell was established in 2000 and annually awards the fastest growing companies in Sweden. The purpose is to support and encourage Swedish business and entrepreneurs.“This is sensational… Click here to read more
Robert is bringing two Swedish companies to Canada: SkyResponse and SheldPatrol.
Serving 170 customers across Europe, SkyResponse dynamically gathers, escalates and logs alarms in time-critical environments like hospitals and elderly-care homes.
ShieldPatrol produces screen protectors with proven anti-bacterial effect – preventing the spread of germs in public or high hygiene (sterile) environments.
In addition, Robert brings with him >20 years of experience from the Telecommunications sector.
The quickest way to reach Robert is email@example.com
Stein Monast at the core of your realities!
“With a tradition of over 60 years in business, Stein Monast guarantees its clients a business legal service in its image of integrity, innovation and excellence.
With an extensive business and legal network on the local, national and international scene, our experienced team consisting of over 60 lawyers and notaries is tailored to your business realities to help you identify a complete, personalized solution to your situation and concerns.” https://steinmonast.ca/en/
Mr. Charles G. Gagnon is Honorary Consul General of Sweden in Quebec City and is lawyer and partner of Stein Monast LLP, a law firm located in Quebec City. He can be contacted directly at:
Specialisterne Canada specializes in working with businesses to help them recruit and integrate individuals on the autism spectrum into their workforce. Specialized recruitment, on-boarding and management practices provide an effective method of assessing candidate and job fit and create an environment that allows new employees, existing employees and managers to be at their best and most productive.
Founded in Denmark in 2004, Specialisterne – Danish for The Specialists – has operations in 14 countries worldwide and was established in Canada in 2013. The expertise Specialisterne has acquired over more than a decade is transferable, and they work closely with their partners to integrate proven practices into their operating environments.
KLAR Solutions is a consulting firm that specializes in the development of custom business apps. As businesses grow they often find themselves with scattered data sources that lead to inefficient processes. Data is often housed in various spreadsheets, software platforms and databases.
KLAR Solutions build robust data solutions that integrate current data with new, efficient methods of data entry. The solutions can be housed locally, or in the cloud for access via the web and mobile devices.
KLAR Solutions can also leverage mobile device functionality to capture signatures, scan bar codes, log location data or capture images from the field. Bringing all business data together in one platform reduces data entry errors and also allows for unprecedented abilities to gain insights into business processes.
KLAR Solutions develop their business apps using the FileMaker platform. FileMaker is a robust database platform with an incredible rapid development architecture. FileMaker is owned by Apple but works just as well on Windows. It has a 27-year history of innovative and secure database solutions.
The unique combination of proven, secure reliability with leading edge development tools, allows KLAR Solutions to create small prototype modules quickly and then build on them to create full-fledged solutions. There is no need to spend hours writing detailed specifications for software that may need to be changed before its even completed. We can start working through one small area at a time, trying various approaches until it works perfectly. This also allows businesses with limited budgets to solve one problem at a time without committing to a large investment up-front.
KLAR Solutions is owned and operated by Chris Andersson. Chris grew up outside Sundsvall in Sweden, son of a visionary plastics manufacturer. As a result, practical clean design is deeply embedded in the DNA of KLAR Solutions. We are also happy to develop bilingual Swedish / English solutions if needed.
Visit us at klarsolutions.com for more information or call 888.920.KLAR(5527)
Are you recruiting Swedish speakers internationally?
Workwide offers your recruitment team an alternative to expensive multilingual recruitment agencies. We operate modern and technology driven job boards that enable cross border recruitments. We make sure your published offering reaches a language specific and talented audience that is interested in international career opportunities.
WE ARE KNOWLEDGABLE
There are currently 660,000 Swedes living abroad and each year around 50,000 more migrate to explore new careers abroad.
WE ARE SPECIFIC
Unlike traditional job boards in Sweden, we only publish vacancies located abroad. We believe in building niched but relevant audiences for our job boards.
WE ARE SERVICE MINDED
We offer full account management – ensuring that your Job Campaigns perform to your expectations and that you get full analytical insight.
We also offer a range of complimentary services to further aid your search for the perfect candidates.
Contact us at:
+46 54 22 44 441
+46 54 22 44 441
With our unique combination of consulting and training expertise, we help nearly 15,000 companies per year in more than 40 countries, and in over 30 languages, to become more efficient and effective in their sales activities, and achieve necessary improvements in results.
How can Mercuri International help your business?
Do you often wonder:
- How do some companies excel in sales?
- What drives their success regardless of sector, size or economic conditions?
- Do their stories offer insights that can help replicate their success?
Have you faced situations like these?
- John, Territory Manager for a large consumer durable distributor is puzzled. Having promoted Michael, his Sales Rep from South Region, John had brought in Robert, to replace Michael. It has been six months, and John is worried as sales are down. Robert had this to say by way of an explanation – “There is something wrong with the South market. I keep meeting customers who don’t know exactly what they want and what kind of solution will meet their needs. I have to constantly overcome objections from current and potential customers”. John had never heard Michael have issues with the market. In fact, Michael had always said that he meets customers who are receptive and open and are fully aware of their needs and solutions. What do you think is happening here?
- ABC Inc is a large computer hardware manufacturer that caters to institutional customers. Their sales portfolio is sizeable and made up of small and large value clients. Peter has come in as their new Head of Sales, and he has been asked to review the Sales Organization Structure. Peter finds that the sales people are deployed by regions. His CEO says that Peter should look at alternative ways of structuring. He wants Peter to benchmark the best in the industry and take a decision. What options does Peter have?
Uncovering Secrets of Sales Excellence
Is Sales Excellence a function of strategy, process, structure or people? One of these? Some of these? All of these? Or is it something more?
What drives sales excellence across organizations irrespective of size, industry, geography and economic conditions?
What makes sales leaders tick?
In search of answers to these questions and more, Mercuri International undertakes periodic worldwide surveys. The latest of these – the Sales Excellence Survey 2017– commissioned in mid-2016, uncovers some of the secrets of sales excellence from top performing companies across 20 countries and 12 industry categories, involving 926 respondents over 80 percent comprising CEOs and Sales Managers. The survey had 53 statements, in four buckets as seen in the Sales Excellence Survey 2017 – Framework – shown below.
Picking the Top Performers and what drove their excellence
Respondents were asked to rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 10, on 7 performance parameters. These scores were used to stack rank the Top 10, Middle 80 and the Bottom 10 percentile performers, from each country, the aggregate of which was taken for the Global stack rank.
To find out what the Top Performers did differently, the respondents were asked to assign scores on a 1 to 7 scale, to 33 sales practices. The practices covered were diverse and comprehensive including elements of Sales Strategy, Sales Process, Support Tools, Sales Behaviors, Sales Rep Competence and Perception / Image of Sales function.
Difference in scores assigned to these drivers by Top 10 performers and the Bottom 10 turned the spotlight on key differentiators that helped the Top 10 excel. This was then aggregated to complete the ‘big picture’ as seen through a single global lens.
Secrets uncovered – The 10 most important drivers of sales excellence
Here are the top 10 Sales Practices on which Top Performers rate themselves significantly higher compared to their bottom peers, listed in the order of decreasing differences between the ratings.
These Sales Practices could be among key drivers of Sales Excellence for Top Performers.
- Each member of your sales team has a systematic account management planning process for each of their Customers – Top performing companies score high in allocating sales resources for each of their Customers such that an account management plan specific to the requirement of every individual Customer is in place.
- Your sales strategy is documented in writing – According to studies, only 14% of all people in a company know its strategy. Top performers seem to overcome this risk by documenting their strategy, for consistency of communication.
- For each step of the sales process / workflow you have defined training modules, checklists / instruments – A process is only as good as its implementation. Top performing companies don’t stop with defining sales processes and workflows. They get better at supporting their people in living those processes by developing training modules, checklists and instruments for each step of the process.
- Your corporate strategy defines explicit sales topics – Companies at the top of the performance spectrum are inclined to take sales beyond being an execution function and leverage the strategic value of sales by ensuring that their corporate strategies include explicit sales elements.
- A detailed description of the steps of the processes / workflows is documented in written form – Flawless execution being the hallmark of good sales, top performing companies attach a premium to documenting detailed descriptions of the sales processes and work flows.
- Your corporate structure fully supports cross functional approaches which are initiated by sales (e.g. matrix structures) – Top performing companies are far ahead at elimination of silos enabling sales to initiate and adopt a cross functional approach with other teams, to address Customer requirements holistically.
- Your CRM tool is integral to the company, populated with relevant information and regularly updated by the sales teams – At top performing companies, CRM serves to hardwire the whole organization to Customer centric approaches. These companies ensure their sales teams update the CRM regularly so as to stay in tune with Customer requirements in real time.
- The image of sales inside your company is excellent – Top performing companies recognize the inherent need for achievement and gratification in the sales mindset. They hold Sales in high esteem. The intrinsic pride of belonging to such an environment in itself could be a powerful driver of performance for sales people.
- You use a blended approach when developing the sales competence of your sales staff (i.e. eLearning or virtual learning combined with classroom training) – Top performing companies leverage the potential of technology in supporting learning initiatives and appear to prefer an approach which blends class room training with virtual learning to develop sales competencies in their sales teams.
- Your sales strategy is clearly defined – Defining a Sales Strategy is the first step to ensuring alignment around its objectives. Doing this much better than others could be one of the big enablers of sales success at top performing companies, getting sales people in diverse and dispersed locations to rally around the sales cause, with clarity and consistency.
Would the Survey Insights be relevant everywhere?
Our world is too varied to be painted with a single brush. While universal perspectives are valid and valuable, everyone cannot be outfitted with a single size. So, in addition to seeing through a global lens, the survey takes a closer look at the holy grail of sales excellence through three other lenses.
3 lenses: Taking a closer look at sales excellence
How do people across various positions in an Organization look at sales excellence?
The survey captures and analyses responses by position of respondents – CEO/Director (41%), Sales Managers (47%) and Others (12%).
How do respondents from different industries look at Sales Excellence?
The survey captures responses across 12 different Industry categories:
|· Manufacturing Industry||· Bank, Finance, Insurance|
|· Other Consumer Goods, Retail||· Chemical|
|· Software, Information technology||· Utilities|
|· Pharma, Medical Devices and Diagnostic||· Telecommunication|
· Raw Material
|· Logistic and Automotive
The industry wise drivers were analyzed in relation to the current state of each industry and the factors likely to impact sales.
How do Organizations of varying sizes look at Sales Excellence?
The responses were from sales organizations of 5 sizes:
- 100 plus sales people
- 51 to 100 sales people
- 26 to 50 sales people
- 10 to 25 sales people
- Less than 10 sales people
This helped make the Survey findings largely size agnostic.
How does the sales community see and manage its world?
Stepping beyond insights offered by the top drivers, the Survey explores if the top performers and bottom performers see their Customers differently.
The survey also peeps into Sales Management Actions such as different ways of structuring the sales organization and the nature and number of targets set, and measures reviewed.
Leveraging the Sales Excellence Survey 2017
The findings and insights from the Survey are available at www.mercuri.net. They have the potential to jumpstart reflections on where one stands vis a vis Global peers. Such reflective diligence in appropriate leadership forums, is sure to light up sparks in uncovering secrets of sales excellence that could take your sales to a higher level.
As it will, for Peter and John!
At Go Ahead Tours, creating incredible travel experiences is what we do best. As part of EF Education First, we draw on over 50 years of expertise to continue to grow our portfolio of more than 180 tours to all 7 continents. We’re excited to become an affiliate member of SCCC and look forward making your private and professional travel dreams come true.
Why Go Ahead Tours?
We’re a company of passionate adventurers dedicated to creating the best journey for every traveller.
- Global expertise: Thanks to the global EF network, we have offices all over the world—your clients can count on expert support everywhere they go.
- Flexible travel experiences: Our carefully crafted itineraries offer a balance of sightseeing tours led by local experts and free time for travellers to explore on their own.
- A commitment to quality: Our team considers the details of every itinerary and reads every review we receive to ensure that we’re offering the best possible travel experience.
- An exceptional value: We’re committed to offering amazing experiences at an excellent value. At www.goaheadtours.ca you’ll always find pricing in Canadian dollars.
- Small groups, big connections: Our tour groups are always capped at between 14 to 35 travellers—well below the industry average. A small group of 14 on safari in Botswana and Zimbabwe means better access to remote settings, while up to 28 is the ideal group size for discovering local flavours on a European Food & Wine Tour.
To find out more how we can support your personal and private travel please visit www.goaheadtours.ca or contact Christopher Gentile, Business Development Manager, Go Ahead Tours Canada, at 416.738.4671 or firstname.lastname@example.org or our Vice President, Johan Astrom at email@example.com